How can I change the Learning Periods if they are incorrect in the Student Info Page?
- Go to the student that needs the correct learning periods.
- Click on the Learning Periods for that student and choose the last period they have assigned so it shows in the window.
- If there are 9 learning periods showing, click “Remove Learning Period” 10 times. If there are 5 learning periods showing, click “Remove Learning Period” 6 times.
- Click on the “ASSIGN” tab.
- Go back into the student information page and the learning periods should be correct.
The role of school leaders has recently been expanding beyond the confines of physical school campuses. As an increasing number […]
From kindergarten to high school, enrollment in virtual learning continues to grow with no signs of slowing down. Data from […]
A student’s access to classes, communications, and their overall learning experience at school hinges on enrollment. Yet as educators aim […]