How can I change the Learning Periods if they are incorrect in the Student Info Page?
- Go to the student that needs the correct learning periods.
- Click on the Learning Periods for that student and choose the last period they have assigned so it shows in the window.
- If there are 9 learning periods showing, click “Remove Learning Period” 10 times. If there are 5 learning periods showing, click “Remove Learning Period” 6 times.
- Click on the “ASSIGN” tab.
- Go back into the student information page and the learning periods should be correct.
A Student Information System (SIS) is the hub for student-centered school processes that allows educators to efficiently manage student records, […]
In an environment where teachers frequently shoulder their students’ emotional and physical well-being, it has become increasingly crucial to establish ways to […]
As we approach the end of 2023, it’s helpful to take a step back and reflect on the insights we’ve […]