How can I change the Learning Periods if they are incorrect in the Student Info Page?
- Go to the student that needs the correct learning periods.
- Click on the Learning Periods for that student and choose the last period they have assigned so it shows in the window.
- If there are 9 learning periods showing, click “Remove Learning Period” 10 times. If there are 5 learning periods showing, click “Remove Learning Period” 6 times.
- Click on the “ASSIGN” tab.
- Go back into the student information page and the learning periods should be correct.
Sales Account Executive
About the job This is a remote position, working pacific time zone hours is a requirement. About School Pathways School […]
Enterprise Account Manager
About School Pathways School Pathways is a growing education technology company providing software solutions for charter schools, public districts, and […]
Growth Marketing Manager
About School Pathways School Pathways is a growing K-12 education software company. If you are excited about joining a tight-knit […]