Sales Account Executive
About the job
This is a remote position, working pacific time zone hours is a requirement.
About School Pathways
School Pathways is a rapidly growing education technology company. We offer solutions that allow K-12 educators to more effectively manage schools and programs focused on virtual, online, and personalized learning. If you are excited about joining a tight-knit team that provides innovative technology that helps every student to find their path to educational success, apply to join the School Pathways team today.
The Sales Account Executive will cultivate strong relationships with our buyers in the K-12 market, identifying new business opportunities, delivering sales wins, and driving revenue growth. Success in this role comes from effective prospecting, deal management, communication, and meeting sales bookings targets. The ideal candidate is organized, self-motivated, and able to build strong, collaborative relationships with K-12 education decision-makers.
- Ability to network and start conversations with K-12 District & Charter School decision-makers
- Create opportunities and generate sales bookings by closing new business deals
- Meeting bookings goals and sales productivity targets
- Understand buyer requirements and use cases, aligning our product and solutions to each customer’s needs
- Execute end-to-end deal management, including negotiating contract terms and pricing with buyers
- Adhere to the company’s sales playbook and processes, ensuring high-quality information is captured at each stage of each deal
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, 5+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Proven ability to manage end-to-end deal processes from initial outreach to demos, to negotiations with decision-makers
- Ability to learn and deliver clear demonstrations of School Pathway’s products
- Self-starter with strong organizational, administrative, and time management skills
- Ability to build relationships with various levels of prospects and current clients
- Strong verbal, written communication, and customer presentation skills
- Experience selling K-12 software/curriculum solutions, with K-12 ‘rolodex’ is a plus
- Competitive compensation plan commensurate with background and qualifications
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous employee vacation and company holiday schedule
- 401K participation with company matching
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.