How do I remove a Student from my roster in ReportWriter?
To remove a student from your roster in ReportWriter do the following:
- Open the student in ReportWriter.
- If your school is using our ReportWriter/WEB system, claim attendance for any days not claimed.
- Finish all paperwork.
- Go to FILE and DISABLE/TRANSFER.
- Click YES, you really want to do this.
- At the next synch all students disabled will be removed from your roster. Records are not destroyed with this process but the student and all his/her records are held in an inactive bin.
With advice from expert California educators, this series is a resource for creating or updating your own IS, virtual, or […]
In the fourth and final installment of School Pathways’ Independent Study (IS) Essentials Series, we will discuss how to foster […]
In this third installment of School Pathways’ Independent Study (IS) Essentials Series, we will cover how to plan and select […]