How do I remove a Student from my roster in ReportWriter?
To remove a student from your roster in ReportWriter do the following:
- Open the student in ReportWriter.
- If your school is using our ReportWriter/WEB system, claim attendance for any days not claimed.
- Finish all paperwork.
- Go to FILE and DISABLE/TRANSFER.
- Click YES, you really want to do this.
- At the next synch all students disabled will be removed from your roster. Records are not destroyed with this process but the student and all his/her records are held in an inactive bin.
Sales Account Executive
About the job This is a remote position, working pacific time zone hours is a requirement. About School Pathways School […]
Enterprise Account Manager
About School Pathways School Pathways is a growing education technology company providing software solutions for charter schools, public districts, and […]
Growth Marketing Manager
About School Pathways School Pathways is a growing K-12 education software company. If you are excited about joining a tight-knit […]