How do I remove a Student from my roster in ReportWriter?
To remove a student from your roster in ReportWriter do the following:
- Open the student in ReportWriter.
- If your school is using our ReportWriter/WEB system, claim attendance for any days not claimed.
- Finish all paperwork.
- Go to FILE and DISABLE/TRANSFER.
- Click YES, you really want to do this.
- At the next synch all students disabled will be removed from your roster. Records are not destroyed with this process but the student and all his/her records are held in an inactive bin.
A Student Information System (SIS) is the hub for student-centered school processes that allows educators to efficiently manage student records, […]
In an environment where teachers frequently shoulder their students’ emotional and physical well-being, it has become increasingly crucial to establish ways to […]
As we approach the end of 2023, it’s helpful to take a step back and reflect on the insights we’ve […]