Meeting your Distance Learning Needs
School Pathways Personalized Learning Student Information System (PLSIS) supports multiple school models. Our core competency is supporting Independent Study (IS) & Online Schools as well as Traditional, Classroom-Based educational programs to meet critical state reporting requirements, manage class enrollments, and daily lessons plans. In fact, SP offers features that can support Distance Learning along with improving processes when managing IS, Online, & Blended/Hybrid programs.
How can School Pathways support Distance Learning?
- Parent/Student Portal
- The Portal is the connection schools need with their families to keep them informed of student assignments, grades, test scores, activities, & more!
- Students can view their assignments, upload documents, send messages, & communicate with teachers via the Portal
- Families complete student enrollment application in 5 easy steps
- Eliminates handling paper enrollment packets
- Dependable Vendor Integrations
- We partner and bridge with various companies to support the needs of your school
- Check out our Partners
- Deep two-way integration with Agilix Buzz, Edgenuity, Odysseyware, Apex (Coming Soon!)
- We send data from SIS to LMS to create user accounts, classes, & enrollments
- On a nightly basis we receive assignment level detail (time on task, assignments completed, assignment grades, final grades) back into the SIS
- Single Sign-On (SSO) = students & teachers can easily “jump” to online courses via our SIS
How does School Pathways support Independent Study (IS)?
- Personalized Learning System (PLS)
- In addition to our SIS we offer the specialized PLS that is used to customize classes and curriculum for IS students
- Supports the creation/management of required IS documentation (Master Agreements, Addendums, Learning Logs, Assignment & Work Records, Work Summary, Work Samples, Reports Cards)
School Pathways is the leading web-based SIS for supporting Independent Study and Online schools.
Key ability to support schools in fulfilling their compliance needs!
- Eliminates manual data entry into multiple systems
- Streamlines access points for Teachers & Students
- Visibility of Student Progress in SIS
- All course work transfers to compliance documents
- Staff & families digitally sign/save documents online
- Documents are saved electronically on secure servers
- Schools meet critical compliance requirements
- TIME & COST SAVINGS!