Document Archiving allows staff to save student work and documents electronically onto secure servers, where retrieval is instant. In addition, documents can be electronically signed using a digital pen or computer mouse. Easily archive any School Pathways SIS documents and reduce time and money spent on managing paper-based system.
Go GREEN and Realize the Ease and Cost-Saving Benefits of Archiving!
Save documents on our secure servers as long as you need
- Set your compliance team up with the ability to accept/reject archived documents, with rejection reasons being documented and sent to the originator
- Quickly view or create the compliance reports you need, including: signed registration documents, emergency cards, attendance, master agreements, addendums, immunization records, birth certificates, assignment and work records, report cards and work samples
Eliminate Storage Burdens, Gain Security
- PLSIS Archiving can help you ease the paperwork burden and save you valuable educational dollars
- Meets critical compliance requirements auditors are looking for while giving you security, scalability, retrievability, extreme cost efficiencies and environmental friendliness
- Staff & families can digitally sign/save documents online
- Documents are saved electronically onto secure servers
- Retrieval is instant for Admin, Teachers, & Auditors
- Schools meet critical compliance requirements
- TIME & COST SAVINGS!!
- $.50 Per Student/Month for UNLIMITED ARCHIVE STORAGE
- No set-up fee
- Free training & support
Access Electronic Documents Anytime
- Robust, SIS-based indexing system that eliminates the manual tasks associated with handling and managing electronic files
- Reduces paper volume and printing costs due to the need to archive large, paper files as well as time spent by personnel on tasks associated with a paper-based system
- PLSIS Archiving is the education community’s ONLY SIS-enabled archiving solution
- Archiving meets and exceeds critical IT objectives for secure, long-term data retention at an affordable cost:
- For example: a school that has been in operation for at least 4 years, with an enrollment of 1,800 students spends approximately $48,000 each year in paper, ink, file costs, postage, filing cabinet space, storage boxes, personnel costs and real estate expenses to manually handle/store/access student files. ($18.11 per student/per year)
- Cost for archiving documents, at $6 per student/per year, results in a $12.11 savings per student in the first year alone
- Storage space savings increase each year as the school is able to shred physical documents
Working with School Pathways was an incredibly user-friendly experience. Uncommon to have such excellent customer support combined with a very affordable service cost.