School Pathways Student Information System
Student information systems have the potential to do amazing things. Most are designed to be one size fits all with little room for adapting to an individual school’s needs. School Pathways takes a radically different approach – one with your needs in mind.
Front office solutions
- Easy-to-use, web-based system that uses the Real Time Access Model
- Administrative Dashboards to get you the most important information QUICKLY!
- Access to online student registration, integrated classes, grade books, report cards and transcripts
- Easy access to current and historical student data
- Ability to bridge data to over 40 different vendors
- Contact Manager to track contacts and staff/student communication
- Document Archiving
- Create-a-Report – easy to use report generator
- Online student application and registration system
- Everything you need at your fingertips to do your job!
Student and Parent Portal
- Students have access to
- Single-Sign-On to outside sources such as online learning
- Assignments, grades, teacher comments
- Events and Notifications and School Calendars
- Access to Online Tutoring and other Resources
- Progress Reports, Report Cards, Transcript Data
- Standardized Test Scores
- Class Schedules
- Activity Logs
- Parents/Guardians see all their students and similar information in one view
State Longitudinal Reporting Solutions
While School Pathways SIS was built with California in mind, we are ready to export files to any state system.
- System is 100% CALPADS compliant
- With a single click, you can create CALPADS reports for easy data checks prior to submission as well as generate extracts for CALPADS submission.
- CRDC (Civil Rights Data Collection)
- CALPADS – SSID Extracts, Data Reconciliation, Fall 1,Fall 2, EOY and Ongoing Updates.
- Consulting Available.
- Let us do your CALPADS for you!
- Customers have access to free, live technical support including:
- Onsite visits
- Automatic updates with no downtime
- No extra charges for technical support and updates
The enrollment process in SpSIS is sooo much faster and easier than the one in the other program we were using. I can do ten enrollments in SpSIS in the time it took me before.