Do you need a tool that will help you individualize education for your students? Do you have a classroom of students with multiple grade levels, various subject matters, or a group that needs differentiation? Look no further than newly released PLS Xpress. Teachers can easily individualize & manage education for their students using this web-based tool. It’s personalized education made easy!
PLS Xpress helps teachers plan and document student work completion for individualized learning:
- Assignment sheets can be interactive providing video lessons and tutorials or take students to specific web links for research.
- Teachers can report on assignments completed
- Grade Books
- Report Cards and Progress Reports available
- Student Portal
PLS Xpress is a curriculum-delivery software program that provides lesson plan choices:
- Teachers can choose from over 7000 curriculum lesson plans embedded in the system created from widely used textbooks from publishers such as Glencoe, Prentice Hall, McDougal Littell and Holt as well as lesser known homeschooling favorites.
- Lesson plans can be delivered in “assignment” mode where all work students need to complete is listed in very specific terms or in “Project” mode where students have more autonomy , are more active learners, and work to solve problems through inquiry
PLS Xpress allows you to create and design your own custom curriculum. And all assignments can be linked to specific learning objectives and matched to common core standards.
PLS Xpress handles all the compliant paperwork required by auditors for independent study students.
PLS Xpress can run without connecting to the School Pathways Student Information System (SIS).
If you are unable to use a web-based product that requires a continuous Internet connection, please contact us about our legacy product ReportWriter. Or if you are a current ReportWriter user and would like to transition to the web-based PLS Xpress, please contact us for more information.
PLS Xpress allows you to easily individualize & manage education for your students!