Sales Development Representative
About School Pathways
School Pathways is a rapidly growing education technology company providing personalized learning and student information systems for Independent Study (IS) to charter schools, public districts, and county offices of education. We offer solutions that allow educators and students to create, manage, and complete virtual, online, and personalized learning plans to meet the unique needs of each student. If you are excited about joining a tight-knit team that provides innovative technology that helps every student to find their path to educational success, apply to join School Pathways today!
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) at School Pathways will be a highly motivated, outgoing individual interested in helping grow our base of clients while gaining valuable experience in a sales role. The SDR will work closely with our Sales Account Executive to research and identify buyers within the K-12 organizations to whom we sell. The SDR will carry out calling campaigns to prospects with the objective of securing sales meetings and qualified new business opportunities. The SDR will need to quickly become conversant in the selling points of our software products and will methodically manage their interactions with prospects in our sales systems.
This position is remote (though we have two offices in Northern California).
***Only candidates in Northern California will be considered.
- Conduct internet research to identify School Pathway’s potential buyers within the K-12 districts and schools to whom we sell
- Execute outbound calling campaigns to our prospects, explain benefits of School Pathways solutions, create leads, sales appointments, and qualified new business opportunities
- Adhere to the company’s sales playbook and processes, ensuring high-quality information is captured at each stage of the prospecting process
- Meeting sales meetings goals and sales productivity targets
- Understand buyer requirements and use cases, aligning our product and solutions to each customer’s needs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, customer-facing experience in a SaaS company a plus
- Self-starter with strong organizational, administrative, and time management skills
- Ability to build relationships with various levels of prospects and current clients
- Strong verbal, written communications and customer presentation skills
- Competitive compensation plan commensurate with background and qualifications
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous employee vacation and company holiday schedule
- 401K participation with company matching
- Employee paid life insurance
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.