About School Pathways
School Pathways is a growing education technology company providing software solutions for charter schools, public districts, and county offices of education. If you are excited about joining a tight-knit team creating innovative technology to help educators more effectively manage operations in virtual and alternative school environments, we’d love to hear from you.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) at School Pathways will be a highly motivated, outgoing individual interested in helping grow our base of clients while gaining valuable experience in a sales role. Our ideal candidate is curious, self-motivated, adaptable, and resourceful.
The SDR will carry out call and email campaigns to prospects with the objective of securing sales meetings and qualified new business opportunities in addition to conducting industry research and identifying potential buyers. The SDR will need to quickly become conversant in the selling points of our software products and will methodically manage their interactions with prospects in our sales database.
This is a remote position with a preference for candidates in California. Working Pacific Time Zone hours is required.
- Make strategic outbound calls & emails daily
- Research, identify, and prospect into target accounts
- Understand key buyer requirements, prospect needs, use cases, and competitive differentiators
- Organically and persuasively discuss School Pathways’ value proposition with prospects
- Create leads, sales appointments, and qualified new business opportunities in our database
- Adhere to the company’s sales playbook and processes, ensuring high-quality information is captured at each stage of interaction
- Hit sales meetings and sales productivity targets
- Comfortable making cold calls
- Strong organizational, administrative, and time management skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships with various levels of prospects and current clients
- Coachability. You seek out and respond positively to feedback and are committed to continuous development
- A good team player. Our sales and marketing teams are committed to collaborating and enabling each other
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous employee vacation and company holiday schedule
- 401K participation with company matching
- Employee paid life insurance
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.