About School Pathways
School Pathways is a rapidly growing education technology company providing administrative and instructional software solutions for charter schools, public districts, and county offices of education. Our products help educators more effectively administer and deliver instruction to students in virtual, alternative and independent study schools. If you are excited about joining a tight-knit team creating innovative technology to help every student to find their path to educational success, apply today.
The Product Trainer will design, develop and deliver reusable programs and materials that provide high-quality learning experiences for our customers, educating their end-users on how to effectively use School Pathways products. The product trainer will develop an in-depth knowledge of our products and be able to clearly convey how our product capabilities align with customer workflows and address their end-user needs.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of our products, including both new products and ongoing improvements to existing products
- Deliver virtual (remote) and onsite training sessions to our end-users such as school administrators and teachers
- Create reusable, high-quality product training programs and materials
- Work in collaboration with SP customers to understand their processes and policies to effectively inform and train them on how our products meet their needs
- Lead the design, development and maintenance of training programs, sharing best practices, product knowledge and effective training and delivery methods
- Bachelor’s degree and/or a demonstrable track record of success in a prior Product Training or role
- At least 3 years of related experience in a SaaS product training position, experience in education technology and/or K-12 Education a plus
- Experience creating software-based training materials and delivering instructor-led training in virtual and physical classroom environments
- Demonstrated ability to independently lead customer-facing projects and deliverables
- Strong verbal and written communications, able to navigate difficult interactions and building strong, sustainable customer relationships
- Competitive compensation plan commensurate with background and qualifications
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous employee vacation and company holiday schedule
- 401K participation with company matching
- Employee paid life insurance
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.