About School Pathways
School Pathways is a rapidly growing education technology company providing Independent Study, personalized learning, and student information systems for charter schools, public districts, and county offices of education. We offer solutions that allow educators to create and administer virtual, online, and personalized learning plans to meet the unique needs of each student. If you are excited about joining a tight-knit team that provides innovative technology that helps every student to find their path to educational success, apply to join our team today.
School Pathways is seeking a Product Manager to shape our product strategy, driving continuous improvement in our products to allow our customers to more effectively meet the unique needs of their users – K-12 administrators, teachers, students, and families.
The ideal candidate is able to identify market problems, collect and distill inputs from internal and external stakeholders to formulate a compelling product strategy. The Product Manager will identify and present candidate projects to our stakeholders gaining alignment to create a product roadmap — projects, features, fixes to be delivered. The PM will document the use patterns for new features, creating detailed user stories, and working in partnership with our engineering team to deliver new product capabilities that delight our users.
- Analyze customer needs, market trends and competitors capabilities, identifying new features and products to be developed
- Build a deep understanding of School Pathways products and users, consistently identifying opportunities (fixes, new or improved features) to improve the user experience
- Formulate our product strategy, work with internal stakeholders to create our product roadmap
- Create detailed user stories, defining the purpose and scope and requirements of new modules and product features
- Work in close collaboration with our development team, daily! Convey user stories, review ongoing product changes, ensure new features are intuitive and developed to meet the needs and expectations of our customers
- Communicate product plans, explain feature benefits participate in product launches for internal teams (e.g. Account Management, Sales, Marketing) and external audiences and customers
- At least 2-4 years prior SaaS product management experience. Edtech software experience is a plus
- A passion for education and a strong desire to build great products for teachers and students
- Ability to turn strategies into actionable product deliverables that delight our
- Highly collaborative ability to collect input and build consensus across various functional teams
- Familiarity with Agile SDLC, proficient creating business cases and storyboards
- Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with engineers an in agile development environment
- Customer-focused, adept at collecting information from and managing expectations of our clients
- Salary commensurate with background and qualifications
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous employee vacation and company holiday schedule
- 401K participation with company matching
- Employee paid life insurance
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.