Growth Marketing Manager
About School Pathways
School Pathways is a rapidly growing education technology company providing Independent Study, personalized learning, and student information systems for charter schools, public districts, and county offices of education. We offer solutions that allow educators to create and manage virtual, online, and personalized learning plans to meet the unique needs of each student. If you are excited about joining a tight-knit team that provides innovative technology that helps every student to find their path to educational success, apply to join the School Pathways team today.
The Growth Marketing Manager at School Pathways will be a multi-faceted, collaborative marketer who is ready to lead and scale all aspects of our marketing practice; from digital to our marketing tech stack, campaign plans, and content strategy. Our ideal candidate can formulate marketing strategies and get in the weeds to execute the integrated marketing activities needed to drive buyer engagement, and deliver new sales opportunities. Candidates should demonstrate a strong working knowledge of demand generation and digital inbound marketing, marketing automation systems (such as HubSpot), and analytics.
This position is remote (though we have two offices in Northern California).
***Candidates in Northern California are strongly preferered.
- Work in close collaboration with our CEO and sales to continue to define and evolve our marketing strategy
- Identify marketing themes and new pillar content pieces, oversee content development
- Create a marketing calendar and campaign plan
- Deliver improvements in our digital marketing footprint – website, paid, earned, and social, to drive prospect engagement and new sales opportunities
- Oversee our marketing automation/CRM and prospect database – Hubspot
- Define metrics and marketing attribution model by which we can measure campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Bachelors degree and at least 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- A hands-on operator who understands the marketing strategies, channels, systems, and messaging required to increase buyer engagement and sales opportunities
- Strong understanding of how to develop and deliver high-value marketing content e.g. case studies, white papers, success stories, webinars, etc.
- Inbound/digital expert, able to evolve our website, SEO, paid media campaigns such as adwords, display and social media
- Previously experience overseeing marketing automation and/or CRM tools, Hubspot is preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing attribution models and marketing analytics
- Competitive compensation plan commensurate with background and qualifications
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous employee vacation and company holiday schedule
- 401K participation with company matching
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.