Director of Customer Success
About School Pathways
School Pathways is a rapidly growing education technology company providing Independent Study, personalized learning, and student information systems for charter schools, public districts, and county offices of education. We offer solutions that allow educators to create and administer virtual, online, and personalized learning plans to meet the unique needs of each student. If you are excited about joining a tight-knit team that provides innovative technology that helps every student to find their path to educational success, apply to join our team today.
At School Pathways, we take great pride in the positive relationships we have with our customers. Reporting to the CEO, our Director of Customer Success will ensure that we cultivate strong customer relationships and will hold ultimate responsibility for customer satisfaction and retention. The Director of CS will ensure customers are able to successfully navigate each step of their journey with School Pathways by ensuring her/his team provides timely, outstanding services and support. The Director must be adept at scaling CS practices, identifying and deploying the people, systems, and processes we need to scale professional services, account management, and customer support functions.
- Define the engagement models and team roles – professional services, account management, and customer support that we need to delight our customers at each stage of their journey with School Pathways
- Build strong relationships with our customers’ executive leaders cultivating trust, customer advocacy, and creating upsell opportunities
- Evolve the processes (e.g. Customer Implementation) and systems (e.g. CRM) we use to effectively manage our customer onboarding, relationships, and retention
- Work in close collaboration with other departments, including Sales, Product, and R&D to effectively manage customer communications and expectations
- Deliver CS at scale, including profitably delivering professional services and efficiently providing customer support
- Determine, implement and routinely report key performance indicators (KPIs) and measures of customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree and a demonstrable track record of building/managing outstanding Customer Success practices
- A people-focused leader with great interpersonal skills, able to motivate and inspire team members to take on new challenges
- Strong analytical skills, able to build strategies and operational plans that move our customer success practice forward
- Strong verbal and written communications, able to navigate difficult interactions and building strong, sustainable customer relationships
- Process and metric-driven, able to implement scalable CS solutions that can consistently be measured and repeated
- Competitive compensation plan commensurate with background and qualifications
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous employee vacation and company holiday schedule
- 401K participation with company matching
- Employee paid life insurance
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.