Got code? Join our team of programmers in a brand new tech space near the heart of downtown Chico. We are looking for coders, like us, who enjoy writing software that thousands of users interact with and use everyday and would be comfortable developing in PHP, HTML and SQL. Most importantly, we love coders who are quick to learn and adapt.
Perks include: full health coverage, 401K, dedicated space for power-naps at the office, an endless supply of logic puzzles that some people would call software projects, flexible scheduling, generous number of paid vacation days, and an awesome holiday party.
This is a salaried position and pay will be based on skill and or experience.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The Sales Account Executive will cultivate strong relationships with our buyers in the K-12 market, identifying new business opportunities, delivering sales wins, and driving revenue growth. The Account Executive will collaborate with our team to deepen our relationships with existing customers, leveraging these relationships, and customer advocacy to create opportunities with new clients. Success in this role comes from meeting sales bookings targets. The ideal candidate is organized, self-motivated, and able to build strong, collaborative relationships with K-12 education decision-makers.
- Ability to network and start conversations with K-12 District & Charter School decision-makers
- Create opportunities and generate sales bookings by closing new business deals
- Meeting bookings goals and sales productivity targets
- Understand buyer requirements and use cases, aligning our product and solutions to each customer’s needs
- Execute end-to-end deal management, including negotiating contract terms and pricing with buyers
- Adhere to the company’s sales playbook and processes, ensuring high-quality information is captured at each stage of each deal
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, 5+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Proven ability managing end-to-end deal processes from initial outreach to demos, to negotiations with decision-makers
- Ability to learn and deliver clear demonstrations of School Pathway’s products
- Self-starter with strong organizational, administrative and time management skills
- Ability to build relationships with various levels of prospects and current clients
- Strong verbal, written communications and customer presentation skills
- Experience selling K-12 software/curriculum solutions, with K-12 ‘rolodex’ is a plus
- Competitive compensation plan commensurate with background and qualifications
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous employee vacation and company holiday schedule
- 401K participation with company matching
- Employee paid life insurance
Located in Chico, CA and/or CA field-based.
Submit resume to email@example.com